Distribution Services for Independent Authors
The vast majority of indie authors focus on a few key markets: Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble and Kobo. We can help you get your books placed in these stores if you don’t want to go direct.
In addition, through our partnerships we also distribute to more than 1,000 other retailers, distributors and libraries, including Overdrive, BookShout!, TheCopia, The Tolino Alliance and more. We’ll work with you to customize your distribution to fit your needs.
A quick selection of where we distribute ebooks and paper books to:
- Major retailers including Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble
- Google Play, Diesel, Sony, txtr
- Kobo Books and their partners including fnac, Indigo.ca and dozens more across the globe
- Overdrive and their partners including Books-a-million, Omnilit, Kalahari.com and more
- Subscription services including Scribd and Oyster
- Blio, Copia, Wheelers, Blinkbox, Bookshout! and Bookwire
- Major ebook stores in Europe including the Tolino Alliance, Thalia, eBook.de, Casa del Libros and more
Depending on the needs of the author we place paperbacks and hardcovers through Createspace, Lightning Source and we’re currently exploring options for cheaper distribution of paperback books in Asia for local distribution.
Can I opt-out of distribution to some outlets?
If we work with you solely on a distribution-only basis, we can distribute your books to selected outlets on a custom basis (that way you can stay direct with Amazon or other retailers as needed). You don’t pay us anything for basic distribution–we only get paid when your books sell.